As to continue my ritual, After every twilight movie, I always post a review. Yes, I'm still continuing it. Luckily, there isn't any fan girling to make my review biased but only respect. So yeah.
* Well first off, the first parts of the movie, were awkward. Maybe it's just KStew and Rpattz that makes the whole scene awkward which may have answered my question as to why it feels quite different from the book. Although I DO appreciated the fact that they put in "Bella's lullaby" as a soundtrack in the movie. I'm quite fond of that song actually.
* Next. and this is probably the most painful of all. Why is there no Tanya lovin'. WHY. WHY. They didn't even show how nervous Bella was in meeting Tanya. Tanya practically had a history with Edward. SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ATLEAST TWO LINES.
* The soundtrack for the movie is gorgeous, yes.
* It really showed Charlie and Bella's relationship well. I have to admit it got me a little teary-eyed watching Charlie say goodbye to his daughter.
* The movie picks up great from the whole after marriage thing. Lines straight from the book too. huh. expect no less from a franchise who want the movie to be exactly like the book!
* I'll have to be honest, i'm really sorry for what i'm about to say... but the whole wolf confrontation scene, with the dubbed voices as their thoughts...while the scene was great, the whole thing felt like a disney movie to me I'm not sure, I don't know why.
* Seth is as adorable as ever. One of my favorite characters. Booboo stewart delivers.
* I must say though, they really did make Bella look horrible during pregnancy. It really did creep me out. good job make-up crew.
* I'm really glad they didn't take much emphasis on the whole jacob's-point-of-view part in the book. just some parts that are essential.
* Let me just say, that in the book, one of the grossest thing ever to be written (don't take this the wrong way) was the birth scene. Now imagine that being on-screen. double gross. oh god that was gross. gross. gross. good.
* the imprint scene. so powerful. although did the teenage Renesmee have a wig on? because that was such a terrible wig.
* Kstew did look beautiful after her transformation. not sure where the make up came from though
And there ends my review. And yes, Aro is still as britishly adorable as ever in the credits scene. I'm looking forward to part 2 and how they'll portray the next events. Mostly i'm excited about Renesmee, but eh.